15 MERIDIA (Meridia 15 mg)
€240,00 / 0.00624 Ƀ
Buy 15 MERIDIA (Meridia 15 mg) online:
Generic Name: sibutramine (si BUE tra meen)
Brand Names: Meridia
What is Meridia?
Meridia (sibutramine) was pulled back from the U.S. advertise in October 2010.
Meridia influences chemicals in the mind that influence weight support.
Meridia is utilized together with eating routine and exercise to treat weight that might be identified with diabetes, elevated cholesterol, or hypertension.
Meridia was pulled back from the U.S. advertise in October 2010.
Try not to utilize Meridia in the event that you have taken an MAO inhibitor, for example, furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) over the most recent 14 days. Genuine, dangerous symptoms can happen on the off chance that you utilize Meridia before the MAO inhibitor has cleared from your body. You ought not to take Meridia on the off chance that you are adversely affected by sibutramine, or in the event that you have serious or uncontrolled hypertension, a dietary issue (anorexia or bulimia), in the event that you are taking stimulant eating routine pills, or on the off chance that you have a past filled with coronary conduit sickness, stroke, or coronary illness.
Before taking Meridia, tell your specialist on the off chance that you have glaucoma, hypertension, liver or kidney infection, despondency, underactive thyroid, seizures, a draining issue, a background marked by gallstones, or on the off chance that you are more seasoned than 65 or more youthful than 16.
Enlighten your specialist concerning all remedy and over-the-counter drugs you utilize, particularly antidepressants, frosty or sensitivity prescription, opiate torment medication, or headache migraine meds.
Tell your specialist in the event that you don’t lose any less than 4 pounds subsequent to taking the drug for a month alongside a low calorie consume fewer calories.
Before taking this medication:
Try not to utilize Meridia in the event that you have taken an MAO inhibitor, for example, furazolidone (Furoxone), isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate) over the most recent 14 days. Genuine, perilous symptoms can happen on the off chance that you utilize Meridia before the MAO inhibitor has cleared from your body. You ought not to take Meridia on the off chance that you are hypersensitive to Meridia, or in the event that you have:
- extreme or uncontrolled (hypertension);
- a dietary issue (anorexia or bulimia);
- a past filled with coronary vein infection (atherosclerosis);
- a past filled with coronary illness (congestive heart disappointment, heart musicality issue);
- a past filled with heart assault or stroke; or
- in the event that you are taking stimulant eating regimen pills.
In the event that you have any of these different conditions, you may need to alter your measurement of Meridia or have uncommon tests:
- liver malady;
- kidney malady;
- underactive thyroid;
- epilepsy or seizure issue;
- a draining or blood coagulating jumble;
- a background marked by gallstones; or
- on the off chance that you are more seasoned than 65 or more youthful than 16.
FDA pregnancy classification C. It isn’t known whether Meridia will hurt an unborn infant. Tell your specialist on the off chance that you are pregnant or plan to end up noticeably pregnant while utilizing Meridia. It isn’t known whether sibutramine goes into bosom drain or on the off chance that it could hurt a nursing infant. Try not to utilize Meridia without telling your specialist in the event that you are bosom encouraging an infant. Try not to give this drug to anybody more youthful than 16 years of age.
By what method would it be advisable for me to take Meridia?
Take Meridia precisely as endorsed by your specialist. Try not to take in bigger or littler sums or for longer than suggested. Take after the headings of your solution name.
Meridia is typically taken once day by day. Take your specialist’s directions.
Your specialist may at times change your dosage to ensure you get the best outcomes.
Meridia can be bought with or without nourishment.
You ought to lose no less than 4 pounds amid the initial a month of taking Meridia and eating a low calorie eat fewer carbs. Tell your specialist on the off chance that you don’t lose any less than 4 pounds in the wake of taking the drug for a month.
Your circulatory strain and heartbeat should be checked frequently. Visit your specialist frequently.
Meridia ought not to be taken for longer than 2 years.
Store at room temperature far from dampness, warmth, and light. Try not to impart Meridia to someone else. Keep the drug in a place where others can’t get to it.
Dose Information (far reaching):
What happens on the off chance that I miss a dosage?
Take the missed measurements when you recall. Avoid the missed dosage in the event that it is practically time for your next booked measurement. Try not to take the additional drug to make up the missed measurements.
What happens on the off chance that I overdose?
Look for crisis medicinal consideration or call the Poison Help line at 1-800-222-1222.
Overdose manifestations may incorporate cerebral pain, dazedness, and quick heart rate.
What would it be a good idea for me to dodge?
Meridia may impede your reasoning or responses. Be watchful in the event that you drive or do anything that expects you to be ready. Try not to take some other solution or over-the-stabilizer misfortune items without your specialist’s recommendation.
Abstain from taking a hack and icy or hypersensitivity medicines while taking Meridia.
Abstain from drinking liquor while taking Meridia.
Get crisis therapeutic help in the event that you have any of these indications of a hypersensitive response to Meridia: hives; troublesome breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Quit utilizing Meridia and call your specialist immediately on the off chance that you have a genuine reaction, for example,
- quick, beating, or uneven heartbeats;
- new or compounding shortness of breath;
- disturbance, mind flights, fever, tremor, overactive reflexes, queasiness, heaving, looseness of the bowels, loss of coordination, enlarged understudies;
- stiff (unbending) muscles, high fever, sweating, perplexity, feeling like you may go out;
- simple wounding or dying (nosebleeds, draining gums, or any draining that won’t stop);
- perilously hypertension (extreme cerebral pain, obscured vision, humming in your ears, uneasiness, seizure);
- chest agony or overwhelming feeling, torment spreading to the arm or shoulder, general sick feeling; or
- sudden deadness or shortcoming (particularly on one side of the body), issues with vision, discourse, or adjust.
Less genuine Meridia reactions may include:
- dry mouth, resentful stomach;
- changes in craving;
- obstruction, stomach torment;
- a migraine, back torment, joint torment;
- feeling apprehensive, tipsy, or discouraged;
- influenza side effects, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, hack;
- warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin;
- inconvenience resting (sleep deprivation); or
- mellow skin rash.
This isn’t an entire rundown of reactions and others may happen. Call your specialist for therapeutic counsel about symptoms. You may report symptoms to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
What will different medications influence Meridia?
Before utilizing Meridia, tell your specialist on the off chance that you consistently utilize different medications that make you drowsy, (for example, cool or hypersensitivity pharmaceutical, tranquilizers, opiate torment prescription, resting pills, muscle relaxers, and drug for seizures, despondency, or uneasiness). They can add to drowsiness caused by Meridia.
Ask your specialist before taking any decongestants, hack medication or other eating regimen pills.
The accompanying medications can communicate with Meridia. Tell your specialist on the off chance that you are utilizing any of these:
- lithium (Lithobid, Eskalith, and others);
- tryptophan or L-tryptophan;
- ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- an anti-microbial, for example, erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin);
- a stimulant, for example, citalopram (Celexa), desvenlafaxine (Pristiq), duloxetine (Cymbalta), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, Symbyax), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft), venlafaxine (Effexor), and others;
- ergot pharmaceutical, for example, dihydroergotamine (D.H.E. 45, Migranal Nasal Spray), ergonovine (Ergotrate), ergotamine (Ergomar), or methylergonovine (Methergine).
- a headache cerebral pain prescription, for example, sumatriptan (Imitrex) or zolmitriptan (Zomig); or
- opiate torment pharmaceutical, for example, fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora, Onsolis), meperidine (Demerol), pentazocine (Talwin).
This rundown isn’t finished and different medications may cooperate with Meridia. Enlighten your specialist concerning all meds you utilize. This incorporates medicine, over the counter, vitamin, and homegrown items. Try not to begin another pharmaceutical without telling your specialist.